If you’re looking for a mid-range camera that will record stunning 4K 1080P Ultra HD recordings, then you should take a closer look at the LeFun 4K Ultra HD 1080P Wifi 16MP Bike Helmet Camera.
Whilst the price is very affordable, that doesn’t mean this camera lacks with quality or features. It has some features found on cameras costing 4-5 times as much. The picture quality that is captured through the 170 degree wide angle lens is truly stunning.
Picture Quality – As mentioned above, this camera will record at 4K Ultra HD, which delivers excellent sharpness and clarity on the recordings. It will also take regular photos up to 16MP in definition too.
LCD Screen – It has a large 2 inch screen which is used to view and edit the photos and recordings. This is really handy if you need to play something back right away and don’t have time to plug the camera into a laptop.
Anti-Shaking Function – This helps to have a smooth playback and is especially useful if being worn on the helmet, where the camera will constantly be moving.
Built in WiFi – The camera has WiFi built right in, this allows you to connect it to an app on your smartphone or tablet to view and edit recording and photos.
Up To 64GB SD – Get the most recording time you can with the 64GB SD capability. Whilst some cameras can only record up to 32GB, this one allows you to use up to 64GB, which means it will record for longer.
What The Amazon Reviews Say
Amazon has lots of reviews about this camera from people who have actually bought it. We have read through them all and picked out the most important points that people have stated. So let’s check them out:
– Comes with lots of mounting devices, making it ideal to be used in various situations. You might want it fixed to your bike frame for example instead of on the helmet.
– The waterproof housing is included and does a good job of keeping moisture out of the camera.
– The quality of the video playback is excellent and really clear.
– It records .mp4 files and not .mov files. Reviewers like this because .mp4 files are a lot smaller in file size than .mov files. This means the SD card doesn’t get full as quick and allows for longer recording time.
– Several reviewers say it is very comparable to the GoPro camera, which is a lot more expensive.
The LeFun 4K Ultra HD 1080P Wifi 16MP Bike Helmet Camera looks a lot like the GoPro cameras and has many similar features. It does however come at a lower price. So if you don’t want to spend the extra money and don’t require the extra features, this could well be the perfect camera for your needs.
Check it out on Amazon, where you can read more information and see more photos of the camera in action.